AWESOMEST FAMILY EVER

Friday, May 14, 2010

Scouts


Tony is on his first scout overnight camping trip. he called me at 3:30pm saying they where not here to pick him up, I told him they where not coming till 4:30 poor tony he is so excited he says to me "I don't trust them if they don't come I'm WARNING you I'm not going to church ever again" I knowing they would be here to get him said OK.. can't Wait to see him tomorrow to tell him he has to get his church clothes ready for Sunday. hahaha I love it

3 comments:

  1. yeah glad you posted! That is so funny Tony is sure a cute guy! Glad he had fun and they picked him up and now he has to go to church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA NOW HE IS TELLING ME HE HAD TO WALK so he says he don't have to go.lol ill find out tomorrow i guess who is telling the truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you have a blog!--Yay! Adding you to my list :)

    ReplyDelete